Here are the top 21 viewed pages on my blog in the past year and a half:
- Essential Software to install on a new computer
- Dataset Hell: "Failed to enable constraints. One or more rows contains values..."
- Strip HTML Tags from a string using regular expressions
- Convert a DataReader into A Dataset
- BackgroundWorker implementation - in c#
- Make your .NET application support scripting - a practical approach
- Simplified Database Unit Testing using Enterprise Services
- Train to be a keyboard master with Keyboard Jedi
- ALT.NET - Alternative tools and approaches to mainstream .NET
- MbUnit vs. NUnit vs. Team System Unit Testing - choosing a unit test framework
- Unlocking an attachment blocked by outlook
- Testing Guidelines (Category page of testing guidelines posts from my blog)
- Introducing XtUnit: An Unofficial Unit Testing Extensibility Framework - Add new attributes to NUnit or MbUnit easily!
- It's Time For Violence: a song about Databases
- Free Sharepoint 2007 book download
- Microsoft gets Design For Testability with new MVC framework for ASP.NET- Finally.
- The 3 ways to create a Thread-Safe GUI with .NET 2.0, with one clear winner. (note: there is even a better way)
- Understanding the different generic collections in .NET (List<T>, BindingList<T>, Collection<T>)
- Fixing "mapi32.dll is an invalid Extended MAPI Library" and "Mail is not installed on your system" on Windows Server 2003 with Exchange
- Windows Media Player problem? Here's a very good FAQ Page
- Choosing a Mock Object Framework (I need to create a new poll!)
There is something to think about when you look at this:
- About half of these are more than two years old
- two of them are dataset relates
- a couple of them have nothing to do with .NET at all
What conclusions can we deduct from this little experiment?