This January, the 31st, I will be giving a two day Workshop for team leaders, architects, and scrum masters, titled Elastic, Agile, Adaptive Leadership.
If you’re interested in joining, please contact me directly (or email roy at osherove.com) so I can save you a seat. We need only two more people to finalize course registration. I’ll be happy to see one of my blog readers there!
In this 2 day workshop, 30% of the time is dedicated to exercises. we will cover:
- The three basic stages of team abilities (Survival, Learning, Self Organization),
- Elastic leadership concepts
- The leader manifesto and reasoning
- Influence forces and understanding why people do what they do
- How to grow your team to be self organizing
- Why most team's are not really ready to become agile yet (and what to do about it)
- How to deal with difficult behavior in the team.
- How to lead self organizing teams
- Comparing elastic leadership with the cynefin framework and other frameworks.
Audience: Architects, Technical and non technical team leaders, scrum masters, soon-to-be leaders, project managers, senior developers, consultants. No experience in management needed, but at least one year experience working/leading in a software team.
This is based on my book “Notes to a Software Team Leader”
This will be held at Bouvet Oslo HQ, with the cost of 11,900 NOK per person (includes food).
Again, f you’re interested in joining, please contact me directly (or email roy at osherove.com) so I can save you a seat.