I'm starting to take a look at VS 2008 and writing down some things that are still "not there":
- Renaming a class using the "Rename" refactoring still does not change the file name. Are you kidding me?
- using "prop" snippet produces the shorthand syntax for properties. Nice.
- This is still all the refactoring we have by default in VS 2008:
- You can finally do test inheritance (and many other small blessings. someone is listening)
- You Still have to using anything that derives from Exception but not the "Exception" type in the "Expected Exception" attribute. Truly silly.
- the [ExpectedException] attribute is still broken!! This test should fail due to a wrong exception message, but passes:
- No easy extensibility mechanism.
- No ability to run NUnit tests.
Someone is not paying enough attention, or has their priorities screwed up.