A dude named Josh sent me an email about a Class Tester he's developed, available here. The idea is to take care of all the things I usually avoid writing unit tests for because it takes too much effort for too little benefit:
"What it can do:
- Automatically test properties, spotting any miswired getters or setters
- Increase code coverage, reaching parts manual tests don't even try to
- Supports ignoring specified properties if you have any funky logic in there that needs a manual test
- Tests for PropertyChanged events if your class implements INotifyPropertyChanged
- Tests constructors and that they map parameters to properties "
Looks pretty cool, and might make a fine addition to the unit testing tool set. Thanks Josh!