I came back from TechDays in Ghent, Belgium yesterdays, where it's been a quick 3 days for me. I didn't have a lot of time to do any fun stuff, since I was going over all my demos and such (couple of new presentations).
Here are the slides and code from my talks:
- Deep Reflection: What's cool and hot in Reflection 2.0 and 3.5 (slides and code)
- Unit Testing in .NET 3.5: From Windows Workflow and WCF to ASP.NET MVC (Slides and Code)
- 10 Things to know in .NET 3.5 and what we can learn from them (slides and code)
Here's my upcoming travel schedule:
- ALT.NET Gathering in Seattle Apr 17- 21
- DevTeach Toronto May 12-16
- TechEd US June17 - It's my first time speaking there, yay! I'll do three talks on unit testing and testability.
- Norwegian Developer Conference June 17-18, smack down on my birthday, It should be a great time to be in norway!
- TechEd Barcelona in early nov. (no date yet)