Add the following verifications to a master function called “Verify()”
- password should be larger than 8 chars
- password should not be null
- password should have one uppercase letter at least
- password should have one lowercase letter at least
- password should have one number at least
Each one of these should throw an exception with a different message of your choosing
2. Add feature: Password is OK if at least three of the previous conditions is true
3. Add feature: password is never OK if item 1.4 is not true.
8. Assume Each verification takes 1 second to complete. How would you solve items 2 and 3 so tests can run faster?