Follow @RoyOsherove on Twitter

How do we call this technology?

OK. I'll admit there are more then enough acronyms in the tech world already, but maybe this technology needs one as well.. ? just something that one can refer to when speaking about it. someting that is easy to say and easy to undersatand...

That name meaning the technology behind bloggins. It should encompass RSS, XML RPC, Web Services and al the other things that drive this whole big "thing we are all chattering about...

Is "Semantic web" it? i don't think so. that is what gets created byt the use of this technology.

how about "Interactive Net API's" - INA...?

do you have a better name, or am i just missing it somewhere in my ignorance..?


C# Future features

RSS is not mature - continued