Kudos for Scott for all the wonderful new additions to the site.
- The new Post Editor is real slick (no more scrolling for formatting - woohoo!)
- The new MetaWeblog feature is pretty darn cool (I know, I know - i use way too much 'cool' and 'coolness' in my posts , but hey , the world is full of coolness ;) I can't wait for category support!
- The new Blog Admin Page is much easier to manage now.
- The CSS sheets - oh well ;)
- The web service extentions seems not be not working for me. Hope this is fixed soon :)
- Update:I like the "News/Updates" Feature! This is cool if I'll be away for a while or anouncing the next big convention I'll be speaking at (yeah right..)
A few points and requests:
- When editing an entry, I'd like the "Categores" checkboxes always visible, since I sometimes forget to mark the appropriate ones and have to re-open a post.
There is no direct link to enter /BlogAdmin.index.aspx from the main page. This was there before the changes. could this be returned? erm. sorry.oops sorry ;) didn't see that the "admin" and "logout" are two different links ;)
- Is there a way for the user to provide their own CSS sheets?
- Real time stats about page views
- I Don't get an email any time i get a comment about a post. Was that feature dropped?
Hope i'm not bugging too much about these things. I'd love to help if I get the chance :)
Overall - I really love (and proud) being a part of this. Great going!