Here's a simple way to create a nice looking screen saver from one of the screen savers your machine is already equipped with (Beziers).
- Open the “screen saver properties” dialog
- Select “Beziers“
- Click “Settings“
- Change “Beziers in each loop“ setting to 10
- Change “Repeat each loop“ to 100
- Change “speed“ to slowest
- If you have this setting, make sure to select “random colors“
- Press “OK“ and click “preview“
- Feel free to play with the amount of Beziers in each loop until you feel you like it.