This is the third major release of NUnit and the second since it was
rewritten to take advantage of .NET custom attributes. Highlights of this release include:
* Support for the .NET framework versions 1.0 and 1.1
* The ability to run test suites across multiple assemblies
* New TestFixtureSetup and TestFixtureTeardown attributes
* Improvements to the GUI interface
* New command line switches for both GUI and Console runners
* Some degree of integration with Visual Studio
* Tests now execute in the same order as they are displayed in the gui.
* Substantial improvements in error and exception reporting.
* Now runs on Windows 98
Download either the msi file or the source zip from the following link:
See the ReadMe.pdf for more info (include in the msi install but not in the source zip).
[SourceForge.net: SF.net Project News: NUnit .Net unit testing framework (including full news text)]
You already know this is a must have in your daily development tools.