Need to decide between two things and it's really hard to make the decision? Here's a quick way to understand what you really really want to choose:
- Take a coin to flip
- Decide in advance which side represents each decision
- Promise yourself that whatever the coin falls onto, you'll respect that decision
- Now throw the coin and let it fall on the floor
- Watch which side is up
- Do you feel the urge to re-throw the coin so you'll get the other decision, or do you want to just start doing it?
- Now you know what you really want to do.