Just ordered 3 books from Amazon:
- How Would You Move Mount Fuji? Microsoft's Cult of the Puzzle - How the World's Smartest Company Selects the Most Creative Thinkers
- COM+ and the Battle for the Middle Tier
- Test Driven Development: By Example
Thanks to my Amazon referring program, you just helped me reduce this cost to half of the original cost of the purchase. Thanks everyone :) I promise to share what I learn from these books.
Also, I'm currently using Safari Books On line to read 3 more books:
- COM and .NET Component Services
- Essential .NET, Volume 1: The Common Language Runtime
- Refactoring: Improving the Design of Existing Code
Safari is great. It's much easier and cheaper this way. The only problem I have with this service is that they don't have all the books I'd want, so I'm forced to buy some of them off of Amazon.