While I promised myself I would not go down the linky road that Mike Gunderloy has managed to turn into an art form, here I go just the same.
- Jon Galloway points to useful classes and libraries posted by the C# team on MSDN. Cool.
- Steve Eichert shows us an elegant way to do some basic (and not so basic) rule validation on objects. A nice idea. You should also read the comments on that post.
- Scoble points to Andy King's Web Site Optimization site and book.
- Jason Salas points to www.googleguide.com to learn the more advanced features available via google
- Scott refers to Jeff Key's small IsDebug utility, and recommends you check out the rest of Jeff's babies. I agree. some neat stuff.
- Rachel discovered a nice article: Interactive Mapping Using SVG & ASP.NET
- Ever since I read Joel's Biculturalism article (Unix Vs. Windows programmer mentality) I've been wanting to get this book that Joel highly recommends: The Art Of UNIX Programming (or you can read the book online)