I really need to take a look at this tool. For now - here's the announcement of the newest version. Feel free to comment your thoughts on this toos on this post.
To bring in the New Year, a new version of Zanebug has just been released!!
For those that don't know - Zanebug is a free, NUnit compatible, feature-rich unit testing tool with a great UI and cool performance metrics.
Changes since 1.4.1 (and a very brief 1.4.2) include:
- Full support for NUnit 2.2
- Command line version is now available
- Enhanced run-time editing (category, expected exception, etc.)
- Ability to run multiple tests at once (command line version only - will be added to GUI version in next release)
- Selected tests are remembered across assembly reloads (no need to recheck / uncheck)
- Added well-formatted text summary (and the ability to save summary)
- Improved Xml output
- Tons of refactoring
- Greatly improved shadow copying and AppDomain functionality
- Enhanced API
- Bug fixes
-- Fixed the "File X or one of its dependencies could not be found"
-- Fixed the issue w/ custom Exceptions not being recognized within the ExpectedException attribute
I'm currently working on the next release, which will include:
- VS.NET integration
- HTML Reports
- Plugin architecture
- Developer's Guide
Please visit the Zanebug homepage for the latest download and documentation:http://www.adapdev.com/zanebug
Also, I'm always interested in feedback, feature requests, or any bugs
that you encounter. Feel free to email me! Sincerely, Sean McCormack"
Also, I'm always interested in feedback, feature requests, or any bugs that you encounter. Feel free to email me!