Looks like the "Podcasting" craze is upon us. Slowly but surely, small independent audio talk shows are starting to show up on the blogsphere. I'll try to list the ones I know about here, and I welcome your input in the comments if I've missed some.
Note: I'll only be listing shows that have something to do with software development/technology, hopefully in, but not limited to, English .
- Polymorphic Podcast
- Various mp3 interviews about software development. Latest includes Paul Wilson in a 40 minute interview about O/R mappers. Sounds interesting! (cast feed)
- .NET Rocks
- Really should be no need to introduce these guys. Probably the first, most likely the best known in the MS world. (mp3 cast, more feed types on site)
- IT Conversations
- One of the oldest, contains audio interviews of many many kinds. (Podcast/RSS)
- Interviews at Team Agile
- My own place where I interview the people I'd like most to hear from about geeky stuff. Also contains various recorded lectures, most in English. Currently no Podcast-able feed. Working on it.
- PodCast.NET looks like a nice place to start looking
As you can see, the list is pretty slim. I'm sure I'm missing some good ones. C'mon people - what do you recommend I listen to on my way to work?