Notes from my.NET Rocks show:
- I say waaay to many "uh"s and "you know"s and "for example"
- One big mistake in the Regex tutorial : i said "." means "zero or more of something" but it's actually " * ".
- Note about the various regex frameworks out there:
- Think of the difference between the different regex libraries out there like the difference between Ansi-SQL and PL-SQL: same - but different capabilities based on same basic standard
- The part about Source Server in the end is totally not understandable
- The "grumpy" question could have been answered better, and I'm not sure it was in place at all...