Ah, I love cheat sheets!
You can hang them up on a wall, and then look at them when you need to remember how to do something.
There are lots more Cheat sheets here for ASP.NET, CSS, HTML etc..
Now, here's something you'll find very helpful if you do unit testing with Mock Object frameworks such as NMock.
Cheat sheets for Mock Object frameworks
- NMock 2 has a cheat sheet on how to use it's syntax.
- Here's an alternative one for NMock 2 in PDF.
- JMock has a quick reference guide here.
- TypeMock has two cheat sheets (currently in draft form).
If you know of other interesting cheat sheets for .NET, Unit testing or mock objects, feel free to post them as a comment. I will add the useful ones to the list.
- Just found another cheat sheet (erm, command line reference) for TF.EXE - the source control god of Team Foundation server, with which you can do practically anything, and only about 40% of it's functionality is exposed by the various GUI tools in VSTS. I've created a more readable vestion of this document in Word Format here.