Just a short announcement to tell you that Typemock 4.2 was just released out of beta. Download it here.
To make this short, you can find what's new and release notes here:
Some of the cool features added:
- Highlight mocked methods within the VS Debugger so you know why you're not stepping into them
- Ability to evaluate during debugging the value of mocked methods and objects without ruining the test state
- Ability to mock direct fields which are not value types (properties were already supported)
- Events declared on abstract classes can now be mocked
- Events declared in derived interfaces can now be mocked
- Extension method on MSCorlib classes can now be mocked inside a chained statement
- A generic API for creating mocks is now available in the Community edition
- The new release of DotTrace profiler (3.0) is now supported and can be linked to run with Typemock Isolator
Also, we're constantly delivering tutorial videos on the new Typemock blog about using typemock Isolator, like this one about using custom method decorators to extend your unit tests very easily in 5 minutes.
Your comments are appreciated!