- Be a direct open channel to developers (other than the forums)
- upcoming and current product news
- explanations of various "hidden" features
- Explaining various concepts that Typemock uses
- Talking about various unit testing concepts
The first post if by Lior Friedman, explaining the difference between two API methods that sound a lot alike:
The main difference in a nutshell? MockManager.Mock is for mocking Future object instances (that will be created later and maybe out of our control), while MockManager.MockObject will create an instance then and there (just like you'd do it with typemock). Read Lior's full post for a better explanation.
Yes. I realize that the naming sucks. Not for long. If you have good suggestions for renaming these methods, do me a favor and leave a comment on the new blog. We'd love to hear it.