I didn't expect for this to happen. RSS Bandit just gave me a huge disappointment. I really thought this was it, that it works OK now, but I was wrong. Out of about 150 feeds, RSS Bandit can't parse 22 of them. And not esoteric ones either:
Jermemy,HackNot,Feedster,Dino,Brain.Save() and a good few more. These are all feeds that work very well in sharpreader. Now, the only thing I can think of is that these feeds do not conform to all the rules an RSS needs to conform to. That means that RSS bandit is somehow too '"strict" enforcing those rules (just a guess). If I can still get these feeds some other place you can be sure that's the path I'll take.
Sorry, Dare. I really wanted to, but I can't give up some of my feeds, no matter how many cool features you have. Also, this post comes right after Dare has patiently answered all of my pet peeves about RSS Bandit. Unfortunately, at the time of writing the review, I did not notice the single biggest problem .Sorry again. I really hate to be a party pooper, but I'm sure Dare will take this criticism as it was given: in the hope of a better product.