In the coming days I'll be posting this "officially" on the Team Agile website.
I'm looking for good people to hire:
- all these points refer to different people and positions.
- You need to live in Israel to apply.
- All jobs can be part or full time.
Here we go:
- (101)Someone who knows what "Agile" is, who has worked in a project or two with "Agile" tendencies. Experience can be with VB.NET, C#, C++, C or Java. Great English is a plus. That someone will consult/train with me companies and organizations about Agile development. You don't have to know everything, but you need to know *something* to be able to teach it. You'll also learn from me before you start, so no worries if you have some "knowledge gaps".
- (102)Someone who can speak in front of a crowd about various development issues. You don't have to know Agile, you just have to want to learn about it enough to teach it and become good at it. If you're a great presenter, talk to me. Great English is a must. Willing to travel abroad for short trips is a plus.
- (103)A great VB developer. Someone who has done Interfaces in VB. Someone who knows what "delegation inheritance" and "polymorphism" mean. That special someone will work on a large system in VB 6 and help transfer it to .NET in the near future. Meanwhile there are various tasks to be done in VB 6.0 code. I personally know this application so I can tell you it's pretty damn interesting!
- (104)A great C++ developer who is willing to learn to become an Agile practitioner and consultant in methodology and architecture. You should know your Win32s, low level stuff, Unit is great, 64 bit is even greater. Any experience with CppUnit or Mock++ is a big plus.
- (105)A great Java Developer who is willing to learn to become an Agile practitioner and consultant on methodology and architecture. You should know your EJBs, AspectJ is good, AspectWerkz is better and any experience with JUnit is a big big plus.
- (106)A great .NET developer who is willing to learn to become an Agile practitioner and consultant on methodology and architecture. You should know your application blocks, reflection, and worked on at least semi-medium projects in .NET. If you haven't but feel that you're great enough to become a great .NET developer, and are willing to learn and consult about methodologies which you will be forced to learn - that's good too.
Everyone that is accepted will be personally trained by me to be the best they can be at what they need to do, to have fun while doing it, and to make other people enjoy it as well. Most of this work is about interacting with people. That means you need to like to interact with other human beings. If you don't that's OK, but I need someone who can.
So, send an email to Jobs @ TeamAgile.com specifying the Position number listed on the left with your CV attached. If you have a Hebrew and an English version of the CV, attach both.