In three days, this Thursday, I’ll be giving a half hour online webinar on our latest product, Isolator++ and some usage patterns with it on C++ code. I might even do a little song in honor of C++ – still need to figure out what to base it on – ideas are welcome!
Who should attend the webinar?
- C++ developers working on the windows platform
- Devs who love GoogleMock and think it’s the greatest thing since fake bread.
- Devs who tried unit testing, but hate every minute of it
- Devs who are afraid to try unit testing in C++
What will be covered
- The basic API design principles of Isolator++ (from AAA to recursive fakes, loose fakes, sticky behavior etc..)
- What can Isolator++ do that others can’t?
- Code examples using Google Test framework and Isolator++, to test nasty untestable C++ code
- Possibly a short song, suitable for the occasion, performed live.
Thursday, October 21, 2010 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM IST
Oh, I almost forgot!
In honor of the first release of Isolator++, we’re giving away a free Isolator++ license to all webinar attendees .